Nautilus® T628 Treadmill
Comprised of a full suite of cardio equipment for intense cross-training, running or biking, the Nautilus Performance Series is the clear choice for determined athletes who train, track and achieve at a higher level and expect their equipment to do the same.
The T628 Treadmill embodies everything the serious competitor is seeking for an at-home cardio regimen today – performance training programs, free app-based tracking tools and premium comfort features for an energized workout experience. The T628 treadmill will challenge you to achieve your personal best!
- Intuitive, fully loaded console with blue backlit DualTrackTM screens — offers 26 Nautilus Performance Training programs including interval, heart rate and weight management. The dual screens offer visibility to workout metrics, even when the media tray is in use.
- Bluetooth® connectivity — offers a seamless transition of workout data to supported smart devices.
- Track metrics on our free Nautilus Trainer™ app or transfer data to any of our fitness app partners.
- Powerful but quiet 3.5 CHP motor — optimized and balanced workhorse motor maintainS full running speed and immediate response as pace is adjusted up or down, throughout the workout.
- Robust 2.75” crowned rollers — extend belt life and contribute to smoothness and balance of the belt.
- Exclusive Rebound™ Cushioning System — not only softens landing at the front of the deck, it also propels kick-off at the back of the stride to minimize impact while energizing the workout.
- 20” x 60” gym quality running path and durable 3-ply Tyre belt increases traction and durability for long belt life.
- Performance handrails with integrated incline and speed controls — make it easier to adjust the level of intensity during the workout.
- Wireless heart rate chest strap — is included (in addition to contact hand grips) to monitor heart rate.
- 350lb load capacity — built to withstand the rigors of performance training.
- Integrated towel and accessory bar.